Bluelift, the tracked platform specialists have finished developing their new generation machines, and there are some excellent advances in technologies resulting in reduced weight, reduced complexity, and improvements in operability.
Tracked platform specialists, Bluelift, have just released their new generation spider lifts, with a whole raft of new and improved features, including:
- A simplified wiring harness for reduced weight and complexity, as well as simpler diagnostics
- Standardised controls across all models and sizes of machine, ideal for hire fleets where standardisation means easier and more cost effective maintenance, as well as simpler handovers
- Engine Start/stop as standard, reducing fuel usage and improving duty cycle
- Hydraulic system demands on engine reduced leading to even greater efficiencies
- Dual movement controls as standard, giving the operator greater control and more flexibility
- Additional safety features to reduce operator incidents
- World-leading components from the likes of Bosch, Wurt, and Hetronic
Bluelift are just one of the manufacturers we work with to ensure our customers have access to the very latest in innovation and technology, to provide the best operator experience, and the most cost-effective ownership. We believe strongly in specifying the correct equipment from the outset and have a vested interest in ensuring our clients improve productivity and safety in order to see genuine returns on their equipment.