HLS is a specialist provider of access platforms and other solutions for safe and compliant working at height – available new and used for sale, short-term hire and long-term lease.
Interested in increasing productivity and reducing risk for your site?
Our Mission - To keep people safe while working at height
Height Lift & Shift Limited (HLS) is the trusted working at height partner for dozens of prestigious organisations. We’re committed to creating a supportive culture where we learn and grow together. As such, we’re committed to the following core values:
- Ethics: We’ll always treat everyone we interact with professionally, fairly and honestly
- Equality & Diversity: Our unique attributes make us strong. We will celebrate, champion and provide equal opportunities for all our employees
- Safety: ‘Passionate about keeping people safe when working at height’ is not just our motto, it’s our ethos. And we promote a safety-first culture
- Environment: We take an active role in preventing further damage to our planet and have numerous programmes in place to avoid waste, discard properly, recycle often and source sustainably
- Community: We give back to benefit all. We’re introducing a 1:1:1 pledge for 1% profit donated, 1% company time donated and 1% of team free time donated to a local cause each year to support this commitment
How We Work
We provide the highest-quality internal and external interactions with our team, customer and supplier partners while committing to continuous improvement in support of innovation. We provide superior service and support across:
- Safety and compliance
- Product sales and support
- Servicing and repair
- Site survey
We’re Trusted Partners
As an independent operator, we’re experts in the working at height space. Regardless of your business activities, we can advise and provide the correct height solution for you. As such, we’re trusted by some of the largest operations in the UK and have been awarded numerous accolades
- ISO 9001 Commendations
- FTSE 100 Companies
- 6 Food & Drink Giants
- 65% From Referrals
- 5 Facility Management Groups
- 99% Contract Retention
Benefits Of Choosing HLS
We offer the following exclusive services to our clients. While we’re always looking to expand our benefits, currently our partners enjoy:
- High-quality mandatory inspection, maintenance and service programs
- Affordable, timely and high-quality repairs
- Comprehensive operation and rescue plan training for both users and managers including planned visit refresher classes by qualified Engineers
- Expert on-site consultancy for working at height requirements; equipment portfolio management & new equipment solutions
- Expert recordkeeping ensuring adequate documentation, safety and compliance with legal requirements
- Handy resources including a Working at Height Guide, Daily checklists, rescue plan templates, risk assessment templates and more
- Bespoke product design for innovative equipment solutions to working at height challenges
Whether you need a specific access platform from a leading brand or a bespoke solution, HLS can help. We’re proud to be one of the few independent providers in our field.
Not sure what you need? Don’t worry – speak to one of our experts, and we’ll advise and guide you on the right working at height solution for your site and task.
Safety & Compliance
At HLS, we don’t just sell equipment. We’ll help you comply with industry regulations, understand best-practices and deliver a culture of safety throughout your organisation.
Servicing & Repair
Specialist equipment demands specialist support. HLS provides a full range of maintenance and repair services to help you maximise uptime and meet your regulatory requirements.
Need working at height training? We offer a number of internationally recognised training courses, including IPAF and NPORS, and can also deliver bespoke training where required.
Struggling to understand the risks on your site? We offer a full site survey and risk assessment service, to help you find the right working at height solution for your needs.