HLS is proud to announce the 5th year anniversary of the Hugo Lift.
To celebrate we are hosting the 2019 Yorkshire Work at Height Breakfast Seminar (YWAHBS) at Carrwood Park on the 23rd of January.
The event provides the opportunity for the work at height industry to collaborate in the interest of raising WAH safety, sharing best practice and knowledge; and to demonstrate a variety of our work at height methodologies and processes that could mitigate or eliminate risks in the workplace.
Scroll down to book your free place.
Introduction and welcome – Lorraine Fleming – Chairman HLS
Stuart Honeywood – Managing Director HLS
Stuart is the Managing Director of HLS an independent provider of access platforms, training, consultancy, service and other solutions for safe and compliant working at height. With over 25 years experience within the work height industry, Stuart has extensive experience of safety, compliance and best practice.
2019 Work at Height Briefing
- Work at Height Regulations – employer’s & employees responsibilities
- Statistics and case studies – 2017/18 accident statistics and what it means
- Survey your workplace - plan, act, measure – Its all about prevention
Dave Treacher – Senior IPAF Instructor
MEWP’s for Managers
- What managers and supervisors need to know about MEWPs working on your site
- Planning and conducting a risk assessment
- Selecting the right equipment
7.45 am – 8.15am Arrival and light breakfast
8.15 am – 9:00 am Stuart Honeywood HLS Managing Director
9:00 am – 9.45 am Dave Treacher – Senior IPAF instructor
9.45 am – 10.30 am Q&A, Networking & Refreshments
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The event is aimed at:
- Local Government Authorities
- Procurement Professionals
- Health and Safety Professionals
- Building & Facilities Managers
- Engineering & Hygiene Managers
- Professionals who have an interest in Working at Height within the Yorkshire region; and beyond.
After the seminar, you’ll be presented with a wide range of complimentary supporting information to help you plan your work at height activities.
Please join us in making the workplace safer
The HLS Team